- How to effectively infuse emotion into mastered techniques.
- A unique approach to memorizing a new piece– then overcoming stage fright.
- Life lessons to rekindle lost inspiration.
- Three necessary ingredients for honing natural aural acumen and play by ear.
- The beginners course into a commercial music career.
You’ve practiced the classics and improved your skill. Now elevate your playing to transcend melody and tell a story that reaches the hearts of your listeners—not just their ears.
In this light-hearted and humorous guide for any piano student, pianist Emile Pandolfi shares his holistic philosophy that harmonizes method and mindset to help you communicate through every chord and resonate more passionately with your listeners— for an encore-worthy performance each time you play.
The book: Play It Like You Mean It is available wherever books are sold.